Project Prewar

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Home of Project Prewar & all things Fallout.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» NEW WEBSITE
Welcome to Project Prewar EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 12:11 am by Steve-O

» Need Developers for Prewar
Welcome to Project Prewar EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 8:32 pm by Kaz2y5

» What does Everyone think of The new Skin?
Welcome to Project Prewar EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 1:28 pm by i W e R e Z

» Game-Tuts Project Prewar group
Welcome to Project Prewar EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 2:34 am by Kaz2y5

» Watch me make the saves!
Welcome to Project Prewar EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:49 am by Lugnut7

» Free Fallout 3 DLC
Welcome to Project Prewar EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 9:43 pm by ellisharris

» Project Prewar: To-Do list
Welcome to Project Prewar EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 7:46 pm by Cat

» Making Changes
Welcome to Project Prewar EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 8:45 am by Steve-O

» VIP
Welcome to Project Prewar EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 8:35 pm by Cat

Affiliates

free forum
The mods of Reaping Home of Fallout3VE
free forum
free forum
free forum

Poll

On a scale of 1-10, how much do you love Game-Tuts?
Welcome to Project Prewar Bar_left8%Welcome to Project Prewar Bar_right 8% [ 2 ]
Welcome to Project Prewar Bar_left4%Welcome to Project Prewar Bar_right 4% [ 1 ]
Welcome to Project Prewar Bar_left0%Welcome to Project Prewar Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
Welcome to Project Prewar Bar_left0%Welcome to Project Prewar Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
Welcome to Project Prewar Bar_left4%Welcome to Project Prewar Bar_right 4% [ 1 ]
Welcome to Project Prewar Bar_left20%Welcome to Project Prewar Bar_right 20% [ 5 ]
Welcome to Project Prewar Bar_left64%Welcome to Project Prewar Bar_right 64% [ 16 ]

Total Votes : 25

Welcome to Project Prewar

Steve-O
    Steve-O
    Co-Admin/Manager
    Co-Admin/Manager

Welcome to Project Prewar Empty Welcome to Project Prewar

Post by Steve-O Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:55 pm

What is Project Prewar?

Project Prewar is mainly a Team, a Team of Skillful Modders who are willing to make gamesaves for the community at they're own pace. These saves are made for the games Fallout 3 & Fallout: New Vegas, these gamesaves consist of many things most of you would think to be impossible for an Xbox 360 game, but over the past two years modders have found new & awesome ways to mod Xbox 360 games obviously both Fallout 3 & Fallout: New Vegas being at the top, although they're not the most popular due to other games such as Call of Duty & Halo series but FO3 & FNV have the best mods. In the future you may even see some members combine they're save into one big one.

Can I join the Prewar Team?

Yes you can join, but only if you have enough experience modding gamesaves. To prove you have what it takes simply make a simple but good enough save & send it to someone on the Prewar Team.

Who is on the Prewar Team?

The Prewar Team Consist of 9 current members, the team will continue to grow in the future & I apologize ahead in case I forget to update the team.

Prewar Team:

Cat = Founder/Admin/Save Maker

Metal DMz = Elite Save Maker

Minuos = Elite Save Maker

Prewar Cookie = Co-Admin/Manager

Kaz2y5 = Save Maker

R0ogie =Co-Admin/ Manager

The UNSC = Save Maker

i W e R e Z = Graphics

CountryBoy74 = Save Maker

Legacy = Website host/admin

Do all Prewar Team members just make saves?

No not necessarily, some of us help manage & some even help make official signatures and other stuff, so you don't just need to know how to make gamesaves but, you can do many other things.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:30 pm